All Kozii garments are manufactured with the best quality fabrics available to us. Our printed fabrics are unique and designed by our in-house designer Tina-Louise King, and are produced from her own original artwork. We release new prints every season and we never rerun a print into the next season in the same colour-way. If a particular print has been very popular we will consider rerunning the print in different colour-ways.
This process of design ensures that all our prints are unique to Kozii Swimwear….and you won’t find them anywhere else.
All our fabrics have a UPF 50+, are soft and comfortable, yet still strong enough to assist in muscle control. They are quick drying and hard wearing and offer a perfect fit.
PRINTED FABRICS: Our prints are pressed onto fabrics which are made up of 82% polyester and 18% Xtra Life lycra®. These fabrics are great wearing in both chlorine and salt water. The garment will be tight and firm when you first put it on, and after a couple of wears the fabric relaxes with your body to give you a good firm fit.
PLAIN COLOURED FABRICS: Our plain coloured fabrics are manufactured with a new high performance techno-fabric from Italy, made up of Xtra Life Lycra® fibre and it is designed to satisfy even the most demanding athletes. Featuring excellent stretch and high shape retention power, it offers great comfort and extreme freedom.
FLUORO COLOURS: Fluoro coloured fabrics use a special pigment which will fade over time. Prolonged exposure to the sun and chlorine may fade fluoro colours faster.
If you are a first time customer to Kozii and would like further information on our fabrics please send us an email with your query.
Kozii make swimwear that is beautiful to look at and comfortable to wear. Most of our fabrics are chlorine resistant and certain fabrics in our range will be more durable than others in chlorinated pools.
We now produce a 100% Chlorine Tough Range that is designed especially for chlorinated pools. However, chlorine may still damage the rubber and elastic in a garment over time, and swimming in some indoor heated pools will definitely reduce the life of a garment considerably. Our Plain coloured ranges (that are not in the 100% Chlorine Tough Range) will eventually fade in chlorinated pools.
As we now have a variety of fabrics in our range, we have included this chlorine guide on our new product pages to help you choose the right Kozii for your use:
Chlorine 1 (polyester/elastane): high chlorine resistance on fabric only
Chlorine 2 (nylon/elastane): medium chlorine resistance on fabric only
This is a GUIDE ONLY and the care of the garment, chlorine level of the pool and amount of wear will all affect a garments performance in different ways.
❤ CARING FOR YOUR KOZII’S ❤
Whilst we can guarantee the quality and manufacture of our garments, we cannot guarantee how the owner cares for the garments once they are purchased.
We would like to offer the following tips that you may find helpful with the care of your Kozii swimwear and prolong it’s wear:
- Always rinse your garments in fresh water after you have been swimming, preferably before you go home from the pool,don’t leave them rolled up wet in a towel.
- Cold hand wash or gentle machine wash with a mild detergent: DO NOT soak, use bleach or fabric softener, or iron, or tumble dry; line dry out of direct sunlight
- Try to have a garment for swimming in chlorinated pools and a separate garment for swimming in salt water pools or the ocean
- Please be sure to take special care of your sublimated swimmers, fabrics that have been sublimated can be more prone to pilling: avoid all rough and sharp surfaces, don’t sit on concrete or rub up against any rough surface
- Avoid excess contact with harsh chemicals sometimes found in saunas, spas and pools
- Avoid excess contact with sunscreen lotions, oils, deodorants, make-up and perfume.